MacOS Sierra v10.12.6 Final Multilingual (Mac OSX)
Author: kakalot on 31-07-2017, 15:39, Views: 1230
MacOS Sierra v10.12.6 Final Multilingual (Mac OSX) | 6.49/1.84 GB
Trust CLion to take care of the routine while you focus on the important things. Knowing your code through and through, it can boost your productivity with smart and relevant code completion, full coding assistance including customizable coding styles, keymaps and various project views, and instant navigation to a symbol's declaration or usages.
It's surprisingly easy to start your CMake-based project in CLion, and files can be added to the project in one click. If you use a different type of project, the IDE will help you import to CMake.
With an IDE that analyzes the context and understands your project, you can code faster than you think. Try smart completion, formatting and helpful views with code insight.
Navigation & Search
Find your way through the code with instant navigation to a symbol, class or file. Inspect the calls or types hierarchy and easily search everywhere for nearly everything (including IDE settings).
Code generation & refactorings
Save time on unnecessary typing while CLion generates code for you: from getters/setters to more complicated templates. Use refactorings to improve and clean up your code at the speed of thought.
On-the-fly code analysis
Write beautiful and correct code with CLion. Static analysis (including DFA) for all supported languages highlights warnings and errors in the code immediately as you type and suggests quick-fixes.
Select one of the default editor themes or customize them to match your personal preferences. Adopt the keyboard-centric approach and select a keymap you prefer the most, or create your own easily.
Built-in tools and integrations
CLion is more than just an editor as it offers intelligent CMake support, a powerful debugger to investigate and solve problems with ease, built-in Google Test for unit testing, many popular VCS supported out of the box and more.
Run and Debug
Run and debug your projects in CLion easily. Use the debugger UI with GDB or LLDB as a backend. CLion will show values right in the editor and help you evaluate expressions.
CMake is a famous cross-platform build system, widely used for C and C++ projects. Benefit from the CLion's smart CMake support with code generation and automatic reload.
CLion supports the Google Test framework and provides a built-in test runner together with a powerful UI to investigate test results. It can even generate code for you as you write tests.
With CLion keep your code documented with ease. Preview the Doxygen-styled docs in the Quick Documentation pop-up, use completion for commands and function parameters, and generate stubs for Doxygen comments.
VCS integration and local history
CLion provides a unified interface for most popular VCS including Subversion, Git, GitHub, Mercurial, CVS, Perforce, and TFS. Meanwhile, local history will save you from unexpected accidents.
Terminal, Vim mode and others
Access the command line through the built-in terminal, switch on Vim-emulation mode together with the Vim key bindings, or expand the IDE's functionality with other various plugins.Siri makes its debut on Mac, with new features designed just for the desktop. Your Mac works with iCloud and your Apple devices in smart new ways, and intelligent capabilities make your photos, music, and messaging even more enjoyable.
Download from FileNugget
Get things done by asking Siri, the intelligent assistant now on your Mac.
• Enjoy your favorite features from iOS as well as new ones optimized for Mac.
• Send messages, create reminders, search the web, and more while you work.
• Drag and drop or copy and paste Siri results into your documents.
• Pin Siri results in Notification Center and reference them later.
• Find files, adjust settings, and get system information just by asking Siri.
Copy and paste between your devices with Universal Clipboard.
• Copy a quote, image, or video from an app on one device and paste it into an app on another device.
Automatically log in with Auto Unlock.
• Log in to your Mac automatically when you wear your Apple Watch - no need to type your password.
Enjoy the convenience and security of Apple Pay when you shop on the web.
• Use Apple Pay to make easy, secure payments when shopping in Safari on your Mac.
• Complete your purchase with Touch ID on your iPhone or with your Apple Watch.
Access files on your Mac desktop from your iPhone with iCloud Desktop and Documents.
• Automatically store all the files on your desktop and in your Documents folder in iCloud, and access them from all your devices.
• Keep the same desktop and Documents folder on your other Mac. Easily free up space on your Mac with Optimized Storage.
• Automatically store seldom-used files in iCloud, where they'll be available on demand.
• Additional tools help you remove files you don't need, to save even more space.
Get control of your desktop with tabs in apps.
• Use tabs to manage multiple windows in Maps, Pages, Keynote, Numbers, and more.
• Work with tabs in your favorite third-party apps - no developer adoption required.
Keep an eye on the big game or your favorite video with Picture in Picture.
• Float a video window from Safari or iTunes over your desktop as you work.
• Place the Picture in Picture window in any corner, and it stays put when you switch spaces or work in full screen.
Rediscover the most meaningful moments in your Photos library.
• Enjoy favorite and forgotten occasions from your photo library with Memories.
• View your images by who's in them. Photos uses advanced face recognition technology to automatically group photos of the same person together.
• Search your photos by what's in them, such as beaches, dogs, or concerts, thanks to intelligent search that can recognize objects and scenes.
• Track your photo expeditions across an interactive world map.
Enjoy an all-new Apple Music experience in iTunes.
• Easily navigate your library with the redesigned Apple Music.
• Discover great new music thanks to expert curation and advanced machine learning that give you the best recommendations.
Liven up your Messages conversations.
• See web content previews and watch web videos right in a conversation.
• Respond to messages with quick, handy Tapbacks.
• Express yourself with 3x larger emoji.
• View the stickers, Digital Touch, invisible ink, and handwritten messages that friends send from their iOS devices.
The macOS Sierra 10.12.6 Update improves the security, stability, and compatibility of your Mac, and is recommended for all users.
- Resolves an issue that prevents making certain SMB connections from the Finder.
- Fixes an issue that causes Xsan clients to unexpectedly restart when moving a file within a relation point on a Quantum StorNext File System.
- Improves the stability of Terminal app.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
Requirements: OS X 10.7 or later.
All Link Download :